What is this bump behind my ear?

It has been hurting now for two days, with being touched, have soreness going on with my right side of my neck since then, feeling sick to my stomach, and getting dizzy spells.
I am sorry to hear that you have a painful bump behind your ear that has been present for 2 days and you have many other associated symptoms. I can give you some general information and my thoughts as to what might be going on, but since I can't take a history, or examine you I am going to recommend that you make an appointment with an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician. They will be able to give you a more specific answer to you after examining you. The fact that you have many other symptoms (sore neck, upset stomach, dizzy spells) makes me think that you may be infected with a virus which can give you many of these symptoms. It is also possible that the bump behind your ear is a lymph node that is swollen in response to the virus. These can be tender to palpation when they are swollen. It is also possible that there may be a skin infection behind the ear. An ENT will be able to examine you and tell you if it is a lymph node that it swollen, or if there is some other process going on. I wish you all the best.