ZocdocAnswersWhat can I do about my sexual problem?

Question

What can I do about my sexual problem?

dear doctor i have sexual probelm and my penis is too weak. I got marriage 3 months before

Answer

So sorry to hear about this problem. There are many different things that can be done to help you to get an answer to your question, but the first thing is to determine the source of your problem. The first thing that you will need to do is be seen by your doctor to discuss all of this and make sure that your overall health is in good condition. Problems with erectile dysfunction, or ED, can be a sign of cardiovascular issues that need to be addressed. A urologist is specially trained to be able to help with problems dealing with the urinary tract, and would be able to refer you to other specialists as needed if it proves to be a problem involving other organ systems such as your heart or your blood vessels. There are pills and medications, as well as some devices, that can be beneficial. Once you have worked with your doctor to make sure that you are healthy in other ways, there are a few problems that could be the cause and might not have to do with your penis itself. Anxiety and other mental issues can cause serious strain as well. Please speak with your doctor about this question.