I kept bleeding after my period ended last month, should I be scared?

I kept bleeding after my period ended last month and I was wondering if that could make my period be late this month?
Not sure that I understand the first part of your question. Prolonged bleeding that is a variation from the normal menstrual cycle is not normal by definition. This sort of thing can be concerning and should be discussed with your doctor as it can be a sign of something more serious that needs to be reviewed. That being said, there are many potential explanations that could provide you with some peace of mind. For example, many medications can cause increased bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which can interfere with platelet activity. Alternatively, there are many herbal supplements that can have some of the same effects at prolonging bleeding. Changes in your diet, weight loss, exercise regime, and many other common things can affect the female menstrual cycle, either prolonging it or shortening it or prolonging bleeding. If you have a change, your doctor is able to help you clarify what could have led to this increased bleeding and reassure you provided that there is nothing wrong. He or she will also be able to order additional tests or imaging if it is necessary. Please speak with your doctor about this question.