I have had generalized abdominal pain for 4 days that is now more severe. What could this be?

now pain is in my right lower abdomen and right lower back pain. Sometimes the pain radiates up the center of my abdomen. My abdomen feels tight and bloated and I have periods of nausea and burping. I have a bounding pulse to the left of my umbilicus. What could this be? Do I need to go to the doctor ASAP?
Anytime you develop abdominal symptoms such as these, you should always be evaluated by a physician. In this case right lower quadrant symptoms raise a few different possibilities. The possibility that doctors will want to rule out first as appendicitis. This occurs when an infection develops in the appendix. Many times the appendix will need to be removed because of this infection. Appendicitis does not typically cause low back pain. This raises the possibility that your abdominal pain is due to urinary tract infection. Patients with urinary tract infections typically have pelvic pain, sometimes low back pain, and also burning with urination. The radiation of the pain to the center of the abdomen also makes a gastrointestinal problem possible. This is especially true with the symptoms of nausea and burping. A bounding pulse in the abdomen raises the possibility of an aneurysm in the aorta. This is a very serious problem, but I would not attribute your symptoms to this unless you are over the age of 50. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician so that you can have a good physical exam to determine the cause of this problem. Based on the physical exam, your doctor may order additional tests.