I have 8-10 pimples on my bladder. What should I do?

I am male 24..it is pink red in color nor does it pain..kindly help what should i do...
This is an interesting question. Your bladder is an internal structure so there is no way for you to be able to visualize pimples on your bladder unless you saw a urologist and had a scope done to visualize the internal anatomy. If this is the case then you need to discuss the results of this with your urologist. However, I am going to assume that you possibly wrote the wrong body part and are, in fact, referring to your genitals (penis and scrotum). It is very important for you to make an appointment with your primary care doctor to have a full history and physical performed. There are many possible causes of pimples, or red bumps. These include a reaction to something that your skin came into contact with, such as new clothing or a new detergent or soap. This is called contact dermatitis. Another possible cause of red bumps in the genital area is an STD, or sexually transmitted disease, so it is very important that you get tested if you are sexually active. Again, as I am not sure where exactly the pimples are, it is very difficult to determine what is causing your symptoms so it is very important to make an appointment with your doctor.