Do the results of my grandpa's heart echo mean something dangerous?

LVII+++ with mild diastolic dysfunction. LV of normal dimension with preserved systolic function. Sentile thicken MV with mild secondary MR. Sentile AV with trival AR. Secondary TR with SPAP 40 mmhg? Is it something dangerous.
I recommend you discuss these findings further with your cardiologist. An echocardiogram is a way of assessing someone's cardiac anatomy and function. There is typically a specific sign or symptom that prompts a physician to perform one, and it is impossible to interpret an echocardiogram without placing it in the context of a patient's overall condition, which is why you should discuss it with the ordering physician. This report indicates that your grandfather's left ventricle, which is the muscular chamber of the heart that pumps blood to his other organs, is pumping normally, although it does not relax as easily as it should. In some patients, this can cause fluid retention, but it is impossible to know this without a thorough history and physical exam. His mitral, aortic, and tricuspid valves are slightly leaky. This is very common, but, again, it is impossible to know if these are making his symptomatic based on the report alone. It also indicates he has very mild pulmonary hypertension. This can be caused by lung disease, heart failure, inflammatory conditions, or blood clots in his lung. Again, the degree of pulmonary hypertension indicated by his echocardiogram is very modest, but I encourage you to discuss these findings with his cardiologist.

Other Cardiologists