Can I have PCOS? Or what else can be causing me to breakout a lot on cheek and jawline?

i have never had acne before but i notice when i turned 20 and became sexually active my body changed, i always had bad cramps and heavy 7 day long periods so i decided to change my diet and cut off meat and that did help with cramps but did absolutely nothing to my acne it just keeps getting worse when its that time of the month , my question is what could my body be telling me through acne on my skin can it be hormonal imbalance ? or pcos?
It sounds like your main symptoms include bad cramping and long periods along with acne that doesn't seem to want to go away. Certainly I think that PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome could be a possible cause of these symptoms though you certainly also do not meet all of the criteria. I recommend consulting with your OBGYN regarding this concern. First of all, irregular cycles and frequent missed periods is a hallmark of PCOS that you do not describe. In addition, trouble with weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure, and abnormal hair growth often on the face are frequent complaints of patients with PCOS. Thus, it would not be my first thought to say that you have this condition. What I would do first is trying to treat your acne with conservative measures such as topical benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoids if indicated. I might also consider referring you to a dermatologist if you're acne was quite severe. In terms of the long periods, I would probably first start by placing you on an oral birth control to see if that would help. In addition, I recommend consulting with your OBGYN to obtain a pelvic ultrasound to look for another causes of long and heavy periods. For starters, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician so that he or she can decide which direction you should go.