If I had a partial hysterectomy, will I ever need a full hysterectomy?

I need to know symptoms of needing a full hysterectomy.
Thank you for your question. The answer to your question will revolve around the reason that you had a partial hysterectomy completed so it is important that you discuss this with your OB/GYN. In some situations, the answer would be yes, and in other situations the answer would be no. Your specific answer will likely depend on both the reason that you had the first surgery, and also on how you do in the future. While there are many different explanations and variables that go into the question that you have asked, I would advise you to discuss them with your doctor. He or she will have history of having treated you in the past, and will be able to answer this question better than anyone. Likely, the best person to ask is the OB/GYN who performed the partial hysterectomy. Please speak with your doctor, and thank you for your question.