I have little small bumps on my upper lip, what is it?

Just appeared an hour or so ago but didn't notice until my lip started feeling a little weird. Feels like its burning not so much just a little tiny feeling that makes it noticeable to me. Doesn't hurt when I touch it. Small but not small enough that I can't see it, also noticeable to other people
Thank you for this question. By the time you get this answer, you will likely have had some resolution or further progression of your symptoms that will have helped you determine what caused your problem. Usually, things that tend to come on quickly have something to do with a local reaction to something in the environment, but it is important to discuss it with your doctor. One classic example is allergic reactions, in which something on the outside world reacts strongly with your body and its world. Another example is trauma, as your body reacts to the injury by sending extra blood and help to the area to limit the damages. In your case, you don't refer to either of these, and so more information is needed to make sure you get the help you need. In some cases, people can have swelling of their lips as one of the first signs before swelling in other parts of their body potentially including their airway. For that reason, it is important to get the help that you need shortly to make sure that this is not something significant that needs immediate medical attention. Please speak with your doctor about this question to make sure you remain healthy.