My head and neck have a small stone, but it's not growing or painful, what could it be?

Is this problem will cause any deep sickness towards my body????i am really scared???help me...........
I am sorry to hear that you have some sort of a lump on your head and neck which you report is not growing or painful, but you are scared and worried about what might be going on. I am happy to give you some general information about head and neck masses, and some of my initial thoughts about what might be going on, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment to be evaluated by an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician. That is because they will be able to take more of a medical history and examine the lesions that have you worried and give you a better idea about exactly what is going on. I am not completely sure what you mean by a 'stone' in your head and neck, but I am assuming that you mean it is a firm lump that feels like a stone. There are many different types of head and neck masses, that range from benign to cancerous. And they can come from many different cells types depending on the depth and location of the mass itself. For instance, if the lesions are fairly deep underneath your skin, they could be lymph nodes that are swollen and palpable. The ENT will be able to examine you and tell you if this is in fact what is going on. I wish you all the best.

Nearby Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors