Why does my vagina burn after having sex?

So, in the past few weeks, I have had sex about 8 times. We haven't used a condom any of the times, and usually it starts slow then gets rough and fast. Most of the time there is foreplay. But recently, when i urinate, I get a burning sensation around the lip area of my vagina. Also, i feel like i have to use the bathroom like every few minutes. Why does this happen?
It sounds to me like you may have a urinary tract infection and I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Urinary tract infection is a infection where bacteria from the outside of the body travel of the urethra into the bladder and multiply causing infection. While urinary tract infection is not technically sexually-transmitted, having sex does increase the chances of you getting this type of infection. Using a condom usually does not have any impact on whether or not the sexual activity will result in a urinary tract infection. Typical symptoms of a urinary tract infection include burning with urination, pelvic pain, fever, and sometimes back pain if the infection travels towards the kidneys. Urinary urgency is also one of the symptoms. I think your next step should be to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she will likely want to perform a urinalysis in the office. A urinalysis can tell whether or not you have a UTI. If you do have one, your doctor will likely prescribe you antibiotics. In addition because of your report of unprotected sex recently, your doctor might decide to test you also for certain common sexy transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea. If these were to return positive, then you would receive antibiotics for these as well.