What could back pain and blacking out mean?

I am a 19 year old female and I have been having horrible lower back pains randomly throughout the day , sometimes traveling to my middle and upper back. I also experience seeing black spots and sometimes fully blacking out throughout the day. Sometimes when I get up but also someone's while I'm standing completely normal. I had a UTI/bladder infection 2 months ago but the symptoms I'm experiencing had occurred before and after that. I'm 5'6" and weigh 135 pounds . I eat great an have a perfect blood pressure reading. What could be wrong with me?
Thanks for your question. These are two separate problems that can be addressed individually first, and then we can consider some options that could link the two. First, back pain is quite common. While it is more common among those who are overweight, there are other things that can make you be prone to its effects. Your occupation, your past medical history, your level of activity, all can have an impact on lower back pain. A neurologist, a neurosurgeon, an orthopedic surgeon, or even your primary care doctor should be able to help. It is important to know that all back pain is not necessarily from the spine, however, and that leads to the question of whether the pain and the blacking out are linked. Changes in vision are something that should be addressed immediately, no matter how healthy you may otherwise be. Your eye doctor is a good place to start, but, again, a neurologist may be a good idea as well. Passing out can have many different causes, and should be discussed with your primary care doctor as well. Whether or not any of your other symptoms are linked to your recent bladder infection is unclear. Please speak with your doctor soon.