What could lower back pain and abdominal-like cramping mean?

I have been having lower back pain, abdominal like cramping on my left side and am feeling bloated. I know this is not my period coming as i just had it about 2-3 weeks ago. What could this be?
Abdominal pain is a broad category and I recommend discussing this with your primary care doctor. The most common cause of abdominal pain for a woman with a regular menstrual cycle is abdominal cramps; however, you mention that you are not on your period right now. The other causes of one sided abdominal pain in a woman are conditions affecting the ovaries such as cysts or torsion. They can cause one sided abdominal pain or cramping. Another possibility is a urinary tract infection. A urinary tract infection can migrate up the the kidneys and cause one sided back pain. It is also usually associated with fevers. Another possibility is constipation. One condition that should be ruled out is pregnancy. If you are sexually active, you should ensure that you are not pregnant because abdominal pain and lower back pain can be signs that you are pregnant. You should make an appointment with your primary are or gynecologist to be examined. You can provide urine to rule out a urinary tract infection and they can also test your urine to see if you are pregnant. If they suspect that you have a condition with your ovaries, they can do a sonogram of that region.