Yellow scab and cuts in nose, what can I do?

I am a 16 year old female and recently I've been having cuts on the inside of my left nostril. They never seemed to heal. Even more recently I discovered a more painful part of my nostril that has a large yellow scab on it and when I peel it off leaks clear liquid. Please help?
I am sorry to hear that you have scabs in your nose, and that there may be cuts in your nose that are oozing and you are worried about what might be going on. I am happy to give you some of my initial thoughts about what might be going on, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment to be evaluated by an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician. This is because they will be able to take more of a history from you and examine you to help better diagnose accurately what exactly is going on. There are a number of different things that could be going on from what you describe. I am not sure what part of the country you live in, but other times in the winter the air is dry and if you do not regularly use a humidifier the mucosa (lining within your nose that is kind of like your skin) will dry out and crack and bleed. This can happen over and over which could be the explanation for your scabs. Another possibility is that you have developed a nasal vestibular folliculitis. This is an infection affecting the hair follicles and hair bearing skin just inside your nostrils and can give yellow crusting and scabs. The ENT should be able to examine you and help you out. Best of luck.