Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambogia while taking Aygestin?

I am taking 5mg Aygestin daily for endometriosis but I wanted to try the Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss. Just wanted to see if that was safe to do
Garcinia cambogia has been particular popular of late, especially after Dr. Mehmet Oz recommended it on his television show. In general, it is not possible to say if any supplement is safe without knowing a patient's full medical history. I strongly encourage you to arrange an appointment with a primary care doctor to discuss this further. Garcinia cambogia is an extract derived from a small, pumpkin-like fruit that grows in southeast Asia. It has been marketed lately as a weight loss agent. However, there is no scientific data to support this claim. In addition, there have been concerns raised about this supplement causing liver toxicity. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to discuss the safety of this supplement with a primary care physician before starting it. Supplements are not subject to the same scrutiny as prescription medications. A recent study found that many supplements do not actually contain the supplement they claim to contain. Some supplements can even contain known toxins, and many have been removed from the market. As such, it is not safe to begin taking a supplement without first consulting a physician. I encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician who can carefully review your medical record and determine the specific risks this supplement poses for you.