Can hiatus hernia be caused by sexual intercourse?

Hi I have hiatus hernia and costochondritis. Can they be caused by sexual position when he is on top? Is it wise to avoid this positions? Thank you
A hiatal hernia is actually a defect in the diaphragm that allows the stomach to move (partially) into the chest cavity and it is important to discuss your symptoms with a primary care physician. Most people don't notice this, but it can result in acid moving into the esophagus causing heart burn. When heart burn is refractory to medications or causes damage to the esophagus, then a surgical correction might be needed. Costochondritis is caused by inflammation of the joints between the ribs and the sternum. This can cause chest pain that is worsened with pressure on the chest. This is typically treated with medications. Neither of these conditions can be caused by sex or a certain sexual position. If you are having a problem with hiatal hernia or costochondritis, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she is likely to ask you if you have problems with heart burn, a common issue in patients with a hiatal hernia. You might need to be placed on an anti-acid medication. Your doctor might also prescribe you a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications for any pain that you might have from this. I hope this helps.