Why am I over a month late on my period?

According to my calendar I am 35 days late. I'm a virgin, so I know I'm not pregnant. Should I be worried about this? I've recently started college and have been very stressed and depressed, could this be causing the irregularity?
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or OB/GYN. Based upon the history provided, there is a possibility that as you mentioned the stress of recently starting college may be related to the irregularity of your periods. If that is the case, you should speak with your primary care doctor about ways to deal with stress and also discuss the issues you are having with depression. They may recommend stress relieving exercises or other ways to handle stress and if these don't work, they may suggest some medications that can help you when the anxiety becomes really bad. Since you have not had sexual intercourse, it is not likely they will want a pregnancy test, as this can also be a very common cause of missing your periods in a young college age girl. Also, it is not clear from your history provided but do you have regular periods before starting college or have you always had some irregularity? Sometimes this can be a totally normal thing but only your doctor can evaluate you and decide upon what the diagnosis is and whether there are treatment options available for you.