I think I have a cyst between my vagina and anus. Should I see a doctor?

I have a cyst thats on the side between my vagina and anus. I have had a surgical drainage from a previous cyst in my armpit a few years back. doctoes told me I had a.condition where the sweat doesnt come through my skin properly. Ive tried hot compress on the current cyst, it got smaller than withing a day or so became large. I camt exactly put any anitbotics.with a bandaid due to where its placed. Ive tried draining it, but the only thing that comes out is blood and clear puss. Should I see a doctor?
You should see a dermatologist for your skin condition. It sounds like you have tried draining it and it is not getting better. Cysts are usually difficult to get rid of without medical attention. Simply draining a cyst would not cure it. Many cyst are composed of a thickened layer of tissue with fluid in the inside. They also vary in size. The drainage could be blood or pus as you mentioned. Draining it does not remove the outer laying of the cyst. It may relieve the tension that causes pain though. If it is a recurrent cyst, a dermatologist should do a minor surgical procedure in a clinic where they can numb the skin and take out the entire cyst. This should prevent further incidences of your cyst from coming back. Not all raised draining pockets in the skin are cysts though. Some can simply be an abscess that can be drained and treated with antibiotics. Regardless of what it may be, you should see a dermatologist because if you delay treatment, the infection can worsen and cause more problems. In the meantime, you can keep the area dry and clean. Wash your hands thoroughly if you are going to touch that area.