There is this black and blue sore on my right testicle, what could it be?

It's just hurts.
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing pain and a change in the color of your testicle. I can see how this might be alarming for you. However, it is difficult to know for sure what might be the cause of your problem without a doctor being able to perform a physical examination and ask you questions regarding events leading up to these symptoms. For this reason, I would encourage you to visit your primary care physician right away. He or she will be more familiar with your medical history and will consider a number of different possibilities for the cause of your symptoms. Testicular torsion can present with excruciating pain and a change in the color of the testicle. It is caused by the spermatic cord twisting around itself and is a medical emergency requiring surgery to prevent loss of the testicle. Other inflammatory conditions can cause pain and a change in testicular color. Orchitis is inflammation of the testicle that can be due to bacteria responsible for UTIs or STDs, such as Chlamydia. Or it could be possible that you have experienced some minor trauma to the genitalia and are seeing the resulting bruising of the area. Please see your doctor who can better determine what might be the cause of your symptoms.

Other Urologists