I am feeling a sharp/spasm-ing/stabbing pain in between my spine and shoulder blade. What could it be?

4-5 weeks ago, i got this very dull pain in between my shoulder blade and my spine whenever I breathed in. It went away. then a week ago, I woke up with a very sharp pain on my right side and I grew concerned, but I thought I probably slept wrong. I sleep on my right side with my head on my arm, my shoulder being always in the up right position. I stopped sleeping like that and started to sleep on my left side. But then the pain turned into a sharp/spasm-ing/stabbing pain, whenever I would turn to any side, any movement at all would send me this kind of shaking pain. And now, a week later my whole right side hurts, whenever I breathe or push in my chest above my right breast. I also have this pulling pain in my right arm, it feels colder that the other arm. I don't know if this related to anything, I also started wearing a backpack right before the sharp pain began.
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms, and I can certainly understand why they are concerning. It is not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis for your symptoms without taking a thorough medical history and performing a full medical exam. I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor to help further evaluate your symptoms. The pain you are experiencing could be musculoskeletal. The muscles controlling your shoulders, arms, and back are used frequently during the course of the day. Overuse, awkward sleep positioning, and anxiety can lead to muscle tension and spasm, which can be quite painful. Electrolyte abnormalities and dehydration can contribute to muscle spasms. Additionally, you may have suffered an injury to one of the muscles, bones, or areas of cartilaginous connection in this area, all of which can be painful. You will need to undergo an evaluation by a primary care doctor to help determine if you need any additional testing. Another possible explanation for your symptoms is an aortic dissection, or tear in the wall of the main blood vessel exiting your heart. This often causes tearing pain between the shoulder blades and is a life threatening condition. You will need to discuss this possibility with a primary care doctor.