ZocdocAnswersIs there a safe way to increase penis?

Question

Is there a safe way to increase penis?

As anonymous please- I know there is not complete way but I have a real issue, it is common. I just want to know if there's a good advice into increasing the girth of a mans penis (I am 19). I know none of the pills work out there, is there maybe a steady advice you could tell me. Maybe a remedy that I could work with, that will increase my blood flow towards the penis. I am willing to do anything besides surgery. I want it to be longer and thicker, not necessarily a HUGE increase but maybe an improvement. Will pumps work? I'd really appreciate it if you can give me an answer through email thank you!

Answer

That is an excellent question and the best way for this to be answered is for you to be evaluated by your primary care doctor who will be best able to evaluate your history and physical examination and decide upon the proper course of treatment. Unfortunately, pumps and other pills advertised that are not prescribed by a physician have not been clinically shown to lead to any long term improvement in the size of the penis. Surgical treatments are available, but before they are considered, it is important to rule out any underlying causes for this that can be treated with medication, etc. Because you are 19, it is unlikely that you have peripheral vascular disease, but if that were the case, it can cause people to have difficulty achieving an erection or maintaining it. Your doctor would be best able to evaluate you for that. Are you asking this question because you are embarrassed by a sexual encounter or because of something that was said to you. If that is the case, it may be that your penis is normal sized but it is more an issue related to how you perceive it. If that is the case, perhaps seeing a counsellor may help you. Again, please discuss this with your doctor.