Are my headache serious or not?

I get at least 1 or 2 headaches everyday for about 5 days before that headaches were rare . I have it either in the morning or sometimes after walking. I get burning all over my head and sometimes but not as often sharp pain usually at the top sides of my head. I been to the doctor and my blood pressure is fine. How can you tell if it is an aneurism or brain tumor? Also can straining while using the bathroom cause this?
From your description it is hard to tell the cause of your headaches and I recommend that you speak with your doctor. Anytime somebody develops new headaches that had not been present before ever, it's always a good idea to consider some of the more rare causes. In your case, I think there are a couple of red flags that would prompt me to order a brain MRI in your case. The first red flag is that you have not had headaches before in your past and now you're having daily headaches. This is a bit unusual and makes me concern for an intracranial lesion such as a tumor. The second concerning factor is that these headaches seem to be coming on in the morning which can be typical of an intracranial problem. You also don't describe the typical symptoms associated with the common migraine headache such as light sensitivity or a throbbing nature. If I were taking care of you, I would probably decide to order a brain MRI at this point just to rule out one of those causes of headaches. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with the neurologist for this problem as they are the headache experts in the medical field. I think that if you tell the neurologist the story that you've written here he or she is very likely to order a brain MRI.

Other Neurologists