Can a virgin male get STD?

I am a 23 year old virgin male and i get highly irritating itching inside my penis. many a times there is a whitish water discharge(only a few drops) from my penis. can it be a small problem or some serious infection? how can it be treated? please help...
Thanks for your question. By definition, a sexually transmitted infection must be transmitted through sexual contact. There are many forms of sexual contact that some people perform and still call themselves virgins, but carry some risk of spreading sexual diseases, and so for some degree it depends on your definition of virgin. For the purposes of answering your question, it may not matter so much, as your doctor will likely test you for multiple different conditions after speaking with you about your question. While your primary care doctor may be able to help you to some degree, you may be better served by speaking with an urologist, who is specially trained to help with this sort of problem. There are certainly infections that can happen to people in the absence of sexual activity, such as urinary tract infections. While these are generally less common in males, and especially in males who are not sexually active, they are possible. Other variations include epididymitis and infections of other parts of the male reproductive tract. In addition to infections, there are a number of other potential causes of the symptoms that you are describing. Please speak with your doctor about this question.

Other Urologists