I feel chest pain, dizziness and difficulty breathing, what could it be?

I have chest pain on the side my heart is on, I have difficulty breathing all the time and recently I've been getting dizzy and lightheaded. And sometimes I don't have a headache but my head gets really hot and I'm worried. I have bad cholesterol and in my family there's a history or high blood pressure, I don't know if I have that. I'm just worried when I'm home alone and I start felling like I'm going to pass out and no one is there to help me. Right now I have chest pain, a little trouble breathing not as bad but the chest pain is and I'm lightheaded ( not as bad as its been) What could this be: I'm 16 - don't do any sports
This is a great question. It is very important that you make an appointment with your primary care doctor as soon as possible to discuss your symptoms and have a full history and physical. Depending on what your doctor discovers, he or she may order additional testing such as blood work, a chest x-ray, or an EKG. If your symptoms are severe, you should call 911 or go to the emergency room immediately. Your symptoms of chest pain, difficulty breathing, and dizziness can be caused by many different things. High cholesterol and blood pressure are usually not an issue for someone at your age except in rare genetic conditions. It is possible that you have a problem with your lungs such as asthma or pneumonia or even a small pneumothorax. Anxiety often manifests with these physical symptoms as well so your doctor may ask you about your general mood, sleep, appetite, etc. Again, it is very important to seek care as soon as possible as your symptoms sound severe and could be the sign of something serious. Be sure to discuss your symptoms with your parents or caregiver and get yourself checked out so that you can alleviate your suffering.