I have pneumonia, I just finished my 5 days of Azithromycin, am I still contagious?

The azithromycin was to be taken for 5 days.
The answer to this question depends on what type of pneumonia you have. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Certain atypical pneumonias are contagious, however are much less contagious if they are adequately treated by an antibiotic and you are feeling better. Typical pneumonia that is caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pneumonia are not really contagious. In other words, even if the person has pneumonia and you are exposed to them, the chances of you developing pneumonia are quite low. The more contagious pathogens that cause respiratory infections are the viruses and these are not responsive to antibiotics anyway and most people are contagious as long as they are having symptoms. Again, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. They key piece of information that you need to obtain from your primary care doctor is whether or not this is a typical or atypical pneumonia and what type of pneumonia your doctor thinks it was. If your doctor obtained a chest x-ray and found a consolidation suggesting a typical pneumonia, then I would say that you are probably not contagious now or even prior to the azithromycin. If it is an atypical pneumonia or your doctor was actually more suspicious of a viral infection, then you probably will no longer be contagious a few days after you have stopped having symptoms.