Why do I have these blue dots?

hi, I have had these blue dots since i was born. They are the size of a rice and do bump a little. Five of them are in a small group on the joint cavity. then i have one under my armpit, one on my neck and one on my right but cheek. Recently I have experienced excessive night sweats and am tired all the time, even if i sleep for 48 hours. Every month, about 2-3 times, i get sick with fever and chills. What the hell is wrong with me?
Thanks for your question and I am sorry to hear about your problem. You don't mention how old you are, and so it's hard to know if the blue dots that you are talking about are related in any way to the symptoms that you are currently describing. It is quite possible that they are entirely unrelated, although I cannot be sure without some more information. So it is important to speak with your doctor about your concern. Obviously, and long lasting skin lesion can be concerning for a number of different things, especially if they are growing, bleeding, large, irregular, etc. When you add in additional symptoms such as night sweats and fatigue, they could possibly be a part of the explanation, but it is very difficult to say as those symptoms are not very specific in most instances (ie, many different things can cause those symptoms if they are in isolation). Please speak with your doctor both about the bumps that you are finding on your skin as well as the different and newer symptoms that you are describing right now so that you can get the help that you need.