What could be a pea size lump on back of head?

Earlier this week I noticed a lump on the left side of the back of my head, lower down about an inch from hairline. This lump is hard. Earlier this week I had a really intense headache which I never suffer from headaches, I keep having them everyday now. I sometimes feel light headed, and to be honest I haven't felt right mentally for a while, something is just off.. Also my balance has been quite weird, like bumping into walls, plus I get quite moody on times. High to low. I consider nyself fit and healthy . Im 19 and male.
Thank you for your question. New lumps and bumps are certainly appropriate to discuss with your doctor, and I would advise that you do so, especially in light of the other symptoms that you are describing. They can come from many different sites, but it is important to learn more about your other symptoms to be able to put the mass on the back of your head into perspective. For example, if the other symptoms are determined to be due to something normal, such as a cold, then it is possible that the lump on the back of your head is from something simple such as acne or an epidermal inclusion cyst. If your symptoms are instead found to be part of a more concerning picture, than that lump on the back of your scalp could be a sign of something that is causing the rest of your symptoms. And so you see that it is hard to say without more information. By speaking with your doctor, he or she will be able to ask questions, get more information, and complete a physical exam which will allow him or her to treat you appropriately. Please speak with your doctor.