Could I have a STD?

hi i have been experiencing pain above my left testicle. i went to the doctor yesterday and a urine sample was taken to be tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea. I have been with my girlfriend for a year now and we have been having unprotected sex the whole time. i am not showing any other symptoms for the two stds besides the pain. is it likely that my girlfriend cheated on me or could this be somthing else. also she was recently diagnosed with bv and her and says her std tests came back negative. is she lying?
Sorry to hear about your symptoms and I encourage you to discuss your concerns with your doctor. It sounds like there are multiple layers of question embedded within the simple question that you have asked. We'll focus on the first one first. Yes, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. This becomes more likely if you are having unprotected sex with multiple partners, but can also happen even in a monogamous relationship if one of the partners came into the relationship with an STD. For example, many of the most common infections that are spread through sexual activity will have few or no symptoms for many people. This makes it possible to go for a long period of time without treatment, which means that the conditions can be spread more easily. Your symptoms could be due to an STD, or they could come from something else. Either way, you made the right choice to speak with your doctor and be tested, as this can help both you and your girlfriend to be safe. As for how you react to the information that your doctor provides, please discuss your questions, thoughts, and concerns with your doctor so that he can help to explain more fully the implications of the results of your tests.