Burning sensation after motion as well as in urinary track, what should I do?

sufering with allergy for lost 10 years and acidic and gas problems
So sorry to hear about your problem, and I recommend that you speak with your doctor. The fact that it has been present for so long does provide some information, however. It suggests that this may be a chronic problem, and also suggests that treatment may be somewhat difficult if you are hoping to eliminate all symptoms. Burning with urination is a common symptom when a person has a urinary tract infection, or UTI. While these can be chronic complaints in some people, it is not very common for someone to have a UTI for 10 years and not be diagnosed or treated, at least in the United States. Other common causes of these sensations include anatomic abnormalities, some of which may be amenable to surgical correction. Perhaps a more likely idea of what is causing your symptoms is to consider the fact that you may have some nerve sensitization that is contributing to you feeling that you are having a burning when you do certain movements, ie, the brain is interpreting the nerve response as a burning sensation, when it would not be something that would normally result in that sensation. This can potentially come from a number of sources, including trauma. Please speak with your doctor, as there are many treatable causes that need prompt attention to avoid long term consequences.

Other Urologists