My vaginal hole has been itching for the past week, whats' wrong with me?

When I take a shower it stops or when I drink lots or water, but when I use the restroom when I wake up from sleeping it itches when I pee please help
That is a great question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or a doctor specializing in women's health issues such as an OB/GYN. Although it is unclear your age or associated comorbidities, which are very important when elucidating the exact cause of these symptoms, the symptoms you are having sound like they could be due to one of the following things. These are some common issues, but of course, only your doctor can diagnose what is causing these symptoms for you and decide upon the appropriate treatment options. From what you are describing, it sounds somewhat likely that you have an infection in that region, perhaps either a UTI, which is why you feel uncomfortable after urinating, or it could be something related to your genital region, such as candida or another infection such as that. If you are pregnant or have diabetes, you are at a high risk of having candida infections and this can be treated in a short treatment cycle. If this is a UTI, your doctor will likely prescribe a short course of antibiotics. If you have fevers, chills or flank pain, this is a sign of worsening infection and you should see a doctor more urgently.