Is it possible that I'm having ectopic pregnancy?

I have polycystic ovarian syndrome.. I've been feeling abdomenal pain these past few days.. but they're not so painful. I mean they're bearable. Then, sometimes I feel dizzy. My stomach feels hard when i push it. I took 3 home pregnancy tests. They were all negative. Is it possible that I'm having ectopic pregnancy? Im 19.
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that implants outside of the uterus. The most common place for a pregnancy to implant outside the uterus is in the fallopian tube. Symptoms of a ectopic pregnancy include abdominal pain which can localize to the right or left side in the pelvic region. While certainly some of your symptoms sound like they could be due to an ectopic pregnancy, the one thing you don't have which you need in order to be diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test. Just because the pregnancy is ectopic does not mean that the pregnancy test will be negative. It is true that the ectopic pregnancies do tend to produce lower levels of the beta hCG hormone which is the hormone detected by pregnancy tests. However, these tests will still turn out positive even if there is a lower level of this hormone. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment right away with your OB/GYN. If there is any question of an ectopic pregnancy you need evaluated today. You will need blood tests for beta hCG and additionally a pelvic ultrasound to see if there is a pregnancy. Of course this will likely only occur if your pregnancy test comes back positive. At that time you can also be worked up for this pain regardless of whether you are pregnant or not.