I have complex ovarian cyst. Is this something I should be concerned about or will they all go away on their own?

Hi, I'm a 33 year old female. I had a hysterectomy about 5 years ago. I still have my left ovary. Recently I started getting nasty pain on my left side and in my lower back. At first I thought it was a bladder infection. My dr sent me for an us and I found out I have a complex cyst or hemorrhagic cyst along with multiple follicular cysts. Is this something I should be concerned about or will they all go away on their own?? What exactly will be the next step???? Thanks for any advice!!
I would recommend discussing this with your OB GYN doctor. Whenever there is a cyst in an ovary, the main concern is making sure that it is not an ovarian cancer. The first step in determining this is almost always an ultrasound, like the one you have had. There are several features of a cyst on an ultrasound that are unlikely to be cancerous, whereas there are other features that are more likely to be concerning. Since I don't have your ultrasound report to look at, it is hard to be very specific or definitive. However, I do note that the report suggest a likely hemorrhagic cyst. To me, this means that the radiologist probably saw some features of a benign cyst (hemorrhagic cysts are benign), and I suspect this means that you do not have to be too worried. However, I cannot say this definitively without seeing the whole report. If this is just a likely hemorrhagic cyst, then most doctors would just order a repeat ultrasound in a month or two to document that the cyst is shrinking and going away. Again, I would recommend discussing this with your OB GYN doctor so that you can get more specific advice about what the ultrasound means and what, if anything, you need to do next.