I am having chest pain for 5 days now, what's going on?

I am 24 years old, female, I am obese but trying to get it under control by working out 5 days a week. I've been having chest pains for about 5 days on my left side, it's a sharp and dull pain, I also have SVT, I had an ultrasound done of my heart 3 years ago no blockage. I also have problems with low blood pressure and my resting heart rate is between 58-52 ( I don't know if I should worry about that too.) Should I be worried?
I recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care doctor. You mentioned that you are a young woman, obese, left sided chest pain for 5 days and a history of SVT. Chest pain for 5 days is concerning. The conditions that are of concern are: myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolus, pneumothorax and pericarditis. A myocardial infarction is a heart attack where your heart vessels get clogged. It can cause chest pain and shortness of breath. It is not likely given your age; however, I do not know your medical history and it still remains a possibility. A pulmonary embolus is a clot in the lung. People at risk are women, smokers, obese people, people who are immobile, and people who take estrogen. It can cause sharp chest pains and is usually associated with shortness of breath. A pneumothorax is a puncture in the lung that causes air to leak out of the lung. It can cause sharp chest pains and it is also associated with shortness of breath. Lastly, pericarditis is inflammation around the surround layer that envelopes the heart. It can be caused by infections or inflammatory diseases. It can cause sharp pains and the pain is usually positional. SVT can also cause palpitations and cause chest pains. Again, you should make an appointment to see your primary care doctor to have your symptoms addressed. If you have repeat episodes of chest pain before that time, you should go to your local emergency room.