I'm passing out, what can be wrong with me?

So I started to pass out a lot and yesterday it was bad I had passed out and hit a big glass vase I didn't know I had passed out intill my mom was over me asking if I was okay and lucky thing is I didn't get cut bug my arm and head hurt bad what do I do?
You are describing an episode of syncope which is "passing out" or losing consciousness. Syncope is a very concerning sign. You should make an appointment with a primary care doctor who can do some simple lab tests and coordinate your care as early as possible. The causes of syncope could be orthostatic hypotension, vasovagal reaction, anemia, arrhythmia, or seizures. Orthostatic hypotension is when you have a drop in blood pressure that is not well compensated by your heart when you go from a sitting position to walking. The low blood pressure can cause lightheadedness and eventually syncope. Vasovagal reaction usually occurs when you are startled or scared which causes your nervous system to increase your parasympathetic drive, which decreases your heart rate and blood pressures, which an lead to syncope. Anemia is a low red blood cell count. Red blood cells carry oxygen to your brain and if you do not have enough, you can experience symptoms that can lead to syncope. A more concerning cause for your syncope could be an arrhythmia. An abnormal heart rate can cause your heart to not pump enough blood to your brain which can lead to syncope. Arrhythmias can be life threatening. It usually occurs all of a sudden without any signs before you experience syncope. Lastly seizures can cause syncope. They can be associated with abnormal shaking of your extremities, biting the lip or tongue, urinary or bowel incontinence and a period of confusion after you wake up. If you have another episode of syncope, you should go to the emergency room. Again, you should make an appointment with a primary care doctor who can do some simple lab tests and coordinate your care as early as possible.