I have polycystic cysts can I use fertility pills to get pregnant?

I am 30
When you say that you have polycystic cysts, I assume what you mean is that you have been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS is a very common condition that affects the endocrine system. These cysts within the ovaries are not really a major factor. Signs and symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome include weight gain, high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol, insulin resistance or diabetes, abnormal care growth often on the face, and infertility. One of the first things that women often notice is irregular periods which is indicative of an ovulation (or not ovulating). So the first question I would have for you is how long you have been trying to get pregnant. If you've been trying for more than six months, and your periods are currently irregular, then you should schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN or try to find a fertility specialist. There are medications that can help get your periods regular, and therefore assist in you getting pregnant. The first medication I would try is Metformin. After this, some doctors will use the medication Clomid, which is a fertility medication that can assist you by causing ovulation and is often used in patients with PCOS. Please speak with your OB/GYN. I hope this answer helps.

Nearby OB-GYNs