I am having stabbing pains all over my abdominal area and my back. What could it be?

I also am getting severe headaches and have a weird taste in my mouth. I have went to the ER for this many times and all they could think of is stress. But I have had this for 2 years now and it won't go away.
Thank you for your question, and I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need more information. I would need to review your entire medical history and also perform a thorough physical exam. Additionally, you may require other testing such as an x-ray or CT scan. Only after collecting this information would it be possible to provide a diagnosis. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to establish a relationship with a primary care doctor who can follow you longitudinally and help manage these symptoms. Abdominal pain has many potential causes. Ongoing constipation can cause pain. Irritable bowel syndrome can lead to constipation, diarrhea, and or crampy pain. Inflammatory bowel disease can also cause pain and diarrhea. Other disorders, such as appendicitis, diverticulitis, and cholecystitis, are also possible. An aortic aneurysm or dissection can cause pain radiating to the back. You will need to discuss these possibilities with a primary care doctor. There are many different types of headaches, including migraines, tension headaches, and cluster headaches. An intracranial abnormality can also cause pain. I strongly encourage you to discuss these possibilities with a primary care doctor, as I would need more information to provide a diagnosis.