Can I get pregnant?

Had molar pregnancy jan of 2013 went through the d&c a week later they told me i had cancer i did chemo i havent had normal cycle i bleed 2-3weeks out of month sometimes i wont have one how do ik when i can get pregnant or if i can
So sorry to hear about all that you have been through. This is a very difficult thing for anyone to have had to go through, and I hope that you are fully recovered and doing well otherwise. With regards to your specific question, there is much information that I need to know before a complete and correct answer can be provided. So it is important for you to speak with your doctor. Obviously, treating the molar pregnancy in a manner that would help you avoid long term complications was likely the primary goal of the treatment you underwent. In the process, other goals such as maintaining your fertility were hopefully discussed. Most treatments will have some effect on the ability of a woman to get pregnant, if nothing else because of the fact that the body is using so much energy to heal that it is hard for the body to spare additional energy to have a normal menstrual cycle. The body is recognizing that it is not ready to handle the burden of carrying and developing a new being. Other things could have led to more permanent disturbances in your ability to get pregnant, but these would need to be discussed with the doctor who has been treating you. Again, please speak with your doctor.

Nearby OB-GYNs