Are loss of appetite, diharria, and nausea early signs of hiv?

On September 28 2013, I engaged in unprotected sex with a women. About 2 days later my lymph nodes in my groin began to hurt. Finding out later that she is very promiscuous, I had myself tested and treated for a possible STD exposure. The doctor at the clinic gave me a shot for gonorrhea, and clhmidiya, I don't remember what the shot was but I believe it started with an R. Next I received my HIV test results. It came back negative, after only 5 days of unprotected sex I went to the clinic on October 3, 2013. On the 5 of October I had little next to no appetite along with diharria, this loss of appetite and diharria has lasted since then. On the 9th of October I started getting a nauseous feeling to the point where I felt as if I had to vomit but didn't along with the loss of appetite. Here I am on the 10 of October all symptoms nausea, and loss of appetite are still present. I am really nervous and scared the more I read about my symptoms the more they point to HIV.
I would recommend returning to see your doctor again to discuss the symptoms. Based on what you are describing, it sounds like you did likely have a sexually transmitted infection, based on the history of swollen glands in the groin, and it sounds like you likely received the appropriate treatment for at least chlamydia and gonorrhea. In this setting, there is a risk for HIV infection as well, and you are right to be concerned about the possibility. Most acute HIV infections are totally asymptomatic, but they can also sometimes cause a generalized flu like illness, which could include fevers, nausea and vomiting, and swollen glands. Unfortunately, these symptoms are very nonspecific and could be caused by all sorts of different things, including lots of other viruses that you could pick up normally, like common cold and flu viruses. Your doctor will be able to help you decide what to do. If there is a strong suspicion for an acute HIV infection, then testing may be necessary. The standard tests used to diagnosis HIV do not turn positive sometimes for 1-2 months after exposure, so sometimes it is necessary to use a special test (called a "viral load") to make the diagnosis soon after the potential exposure.