I feel hot and cold and I also have a bad headache, what is wrong with me?

Headache off and on no fever
I am sorry to hear you are having a number of unpleasant symptoms. However, there are a many different things that could be causing your symptoms. It would be difficult to say for sure what might be the problem without being able to perform a physical examination and ask you more questions regarding your medical history. For this reason, I encourage you to visit your primary care physician, who is more intimately familiar with your medical background. That being said, you could be suffering from a mild viral illness. There are a number of viruses, such as those causing the common cold, which could cause your symptoms. This occurs when an infectious or inflammatory process causes your body to increase its set temperature. The increased temperature makes you feel hot, but your body feels cold until it has fully reached that higher temperature by means such as shivering. Other viruses, such as those causing the flu or mono, can also lead to headaches, chills, but may also be accompanied by other symptoms such as sore throat, fatigue, fever, and body ache. Depending on your age and sex, you could be experiencing menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms. Or it may be that you are suffering from migraine pain. These are only a few of the possibilities. Please visit your primary care doctor who can better help you to address your concerns.

Other Neurologists