My mother is having shortness of breath and pressure to chest, what could be wrong with her and what could she do to treat it?

my mom is 66yo she recently started to havea very bad breathing problem one and twice a month she just can't breath and find it difficult to get air like asthma but she doesn't have asthma but it like that. we went to emergency and did ECG and the doctor say maybe coronary artery after a month she had the same problem and we went to doctor and asked for blood, cholestrol test and echo and we did all the cholestrol was 273 after 10 days it went down to 150 but she had another seizure and the doctor ask we do Cardiac catheterization I want to know whats wrong whats the problem and why she get these seizure s
I am sorry to hear about your mom's illness. Her medical situation sounds quite complex given the number of symptoms she is having. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, a doctor would need to review her entire medical history and perform a detailed physical exam. She may require additional blood and imaging tests. Therefore, I recommend you schedule an appointment with a cardiologist. Only after collecting this information will the doctor be able to provide further guidance. Shortness of breath and chest pressure have many potential causes. It is possible your mom has a pulmonary issue. As you mentioned, asthma can lead to constriction of the airways, which limits air flow to the lungs. Chronic obstructive lung disease can similarly limit ones ability to breathe normally. Blockages in the coronary arteries can lead to chest pain and shortness of breath during periods of increased demand on the heart. She may require coronary angiography or stress testing to further evaluate this. Congestive heart failure can cause similar symptoms due to the heart's inability to meet increased demand in certain instances. Cardiopulmonary disorders typically do not cause seizures, but these should also be discussed with a doctor. I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a cardiologist.

Other Cardiologists