I feel tired most of the day, and I do not feel refreshed from my sleeps. What is wrong with me?

My common symptoms throughout the day include pale skin (my blood veins seem very dried and dull), and my wounds do not heal (i.e. i always have a scar after a cut).
I am sorry to hear that you are tired most of the day, and that you do not feel refreshed after a full nights sleep, and that you are worried about what might be wrong. I am happy to give you my thoughts as to what might be going on, but I am ultimately going to recommend that you make an appointment with an ENT (Ear Nose Throat physician, or otolaryngologist), or with a sleep medicine specialist to get evaluated. They will be able to take a thorough history, including a sleep history, and examine you which I am not currently able to do. There are may different problems that can lead to sleep disturbances. It is possible that you are suffering from sleep apnea, which is a disorder that ultimately leads to decreased oxygen levels in your blood which your brain doesn't like, so it wakes you up to breath more deeply, and you get into a cycle of wakeful (or non restful) sleep. Sleep apnea can be central (meaning due to a neurologic problem somewhere in your brain) or obstructive. Obstructive is much more common, and there are surgeries or medical devices that can help with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The way to determine if you have a sleep disorder is to perform a polysomnogram (PSG) which an ENT or sleep medicine specialist will be able to order.