What could be the cause of still neck and lumps?

Lumps that move around when u press on it, loss of hearing on same side that is lump and stiffness is on?
I am sorry to hear that you have lumps in your neck that are mobile when you palpate them, and hearing loss on the ipsilateral side, and that you are worried about what might be going on. I am happy to give you some of my thoughts about what might be going on, and give you some general information about hearing loss as well as neck masses, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment to be evaluated by an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician. That is because they will be able to take more of a medical history (since I don't have very much information to work with), and they will be able to examine you. Also, they will be able to order an audiogram (hearing test) for you which it sounds like you need if you have some hearing loss. My first guess about the lumps that you are feeling is that they may be lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are a normal part of your lymphatic system with immune cells within them. They can be inflamed for many different reasons, but the most common of which is in response to an infection. If you do have a viral illness that resulted in your hearing loss (which can happen in sudden sensorineural hearing loss), it is possible that you have some lymph node swelling from the virus. The ENT you see will be able to take more of a history and figure out if this is in fact what is going on.

• Dr. Robert Lebovics
    Dr. Robert Lebovics MD, FACS
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    425 West 59th Street
    New York, NY 10019
  • Dr. Patricia Gilroy
    Dr. Patricia Gilroy MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    2299 9th Ave N
    Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
  • Dr. Bradley Johnson
    Dr. Bradley Johnson DO
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    3366 Oakdale Ave N
    Robbinsdale, MN 55422