first time we had sex my husband was not able to enter my vagina and now it is still difficult and painful. What can we do?

Now he can but it's still very difficult and painful. Also he is not circumcised and it was very painful for him too.
Sorry to hear about this problem. I recommend that you discuss this concern with your doctor. Fortunately, this sort of thing is a relatively common occurrence, and it is most often something that is able to be resolved with time. It is most often a problem with those who have not been very sexually active beforehand, as time and persistent sexual activity will tend to lead to fewer of the symptoms that you are describing. In the mean time, there are products that are designed to help dilate the female vaginal tract that can help to make it more comfortable for the woman. Usually these are best used before becoming sexually active to help with the symptoms, but they may still offer some benefit now. With regards to your husband and yourself, lubrication can also be very effective at reducing pain and trauma. Most of the discomfort is often due to lack of a history of sexual activity. One other factor may be the presence of the female hymen, which will often rupture during the first few episodes of sexual activity. Of course, there can be other reasons for the symptoms that you are describing as well, and it is important to discuss them with your doctor if your symptoms do not resolve quickly. Please speak with your doctor.