Can I still have kids even if I do have hormonal imbalance?

I had a bleeding problem and went to a hospital and I was diosoned with homonal imbalance I was put on birth control pills for one month to regulate my period it comes good now and I want to know if I will be able to have kids?
Without knowing more details about your case, I can't provide a definitive answer to your question, so it is important for you to discuss this concern with your primary care doctor or OB GYN doctor. However, I can provide some general points. There are several different types of hormonal imbalances that can affect the menstrual cycle and fertility. One of the most common of these is a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. I am suspecting this might be what you have, since it is commonly treated with oral birth control pills. In the case of polycystic ovarian syndrome, there can be trouble getting pregnant, because the periods (and therefore ovulation) are irregular. However, most women with polycystic ovarian syndrome are able to conceive. Medications to regulate some of the physiologic imbalances of the condition (like birth control pills or, in some cases, the diabetes medication metformin) can help to normalize ovulation, at least temporarily, making it easier to conceive. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor to discuss exactly what is going on in your case, what the implications are for fertility and for your over all health, and what you need to do over the coming months. In particular, you should make them aware of your concerns about being able to get pregnant!