ZocdocAnswersI am having testicular problem, what could it be?

Question

I am having testicular problem, what could it be?

I am 32 years old male. i have found that my left penis ball has little bit hanged than right balls. And there is another thing beside my testicular which i cal feel . and have little pain. please ans what should i do now?

Answer

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. It is not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis without knowing the full details or your medical history and performing a physical exam, including a genital exam. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor. Once they evaluate you, they can recommend the next appropriate steps in evaluating you. It is unclear from your question exactly what the issue is, but it sounds as if one testicle is slightly lower than the other. In general, this is typically a normal variant. Some serious conditions, such as testicular torsion, can occur also cause this. In testicular torsion, the blood supply to the testicle becomes twisted, thereby blocking blood flow. This is typically extremely painful and is a medical emergency. The structure which you feel next to your testicle may be the vas deferens. This is a bundle of tubes that transfer sperm from the testicle to the ejaculatory duct. It often feels like a bundle of worms located on the posterior testicle. However, it is always possible this could represent a form of testicular cancer. Again, I encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care doctor. They can help determine if you need an ultrasound of your testicles to further evaluate your symptoms.