I haven't had my period for 70 days, is there something wrong with me?

I have had my period for 6 years and I have always been fairly irregular, but this is the longest I have ever gone without having a period. Should I be worried?
That is an excellent question, and one that may be best answered by your primary care doctor or OB/Gyn. In general, having irregular periods throughout your life may cause you to have times when your periods are longer than normal, but at 70 days, there is some concern that this may be from something else, perhaps an unknown pregnancy being one of the most common causes. You should see your primary care doctor who can perform a physical and get a detailed history to see if there is a potential for you to be pregnant. Other causes for periods to be that far apart could be due to some hormone irregularity, or use of oral contraceptive pills, but it is unclear if this is a possibility as it is not described in your history. Your primary care doctor will likely ask you about your sexual history and whether you have had unprotected sex as this is definitely a possibility for becoming pregnant and having missed your period for 70 days. If that is the case, he or she will also likely discuss the options available to you now and also will emphasize the importance of safe sexual practices including birth control options.