Rash between right but and upper thigh, what could it be?

There are these little white dots (not many) in the rash area. I am not sexually active.
Thank you very much for your question. There are many different kinds of rashes that can be caused a very wide number of disease processes. Your likelihood of having one condition over another depends on your age, personal health history, family history, and environmental exposures. I suggest that you see your doctor and mention when you first noticed the rash, whether it has gotten larger or smaller, if anything makes it better/worse, and whether there are any associated symptoms. You may have cellulitis, an infection of the skin and soft tissue. You may have folliculitis, inflammation and infection of the hair follicles. You may have a fungal infection that has developed within the folds of your skin. If you live in a warm climate, you may have developed miliaria, also commonly known as heat rash. Depending on the appearance of the rash, you may have hidradenitis, an inflammation of your sweat glands. If this has been chronic and associated with drainage of pus, it may be hidradenitis suppurativa. It is not possible to receive a diagnosis without first being evaluated by a doctor or other qualified medical professional. I suggest that you seek consultation with your primary care physician or local health center for further evaluation to receive a diagnosis and potential management strategies.