My brother hit his head at work about an hour ago, now his nose is bleeding what should I do?

he didnt hit his face, he hit the side of his head, should he go to a doctor?
I am sorry to hear that your brother hit his head at work, and that he now has a nose bleed. I am happy to give you some general information, as well as my thoughts about what might be going on, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you take him to get evaluated by a physician. This is because there are potentially some problems that would need to be intervened on by a physician if they were present. Head injuries can potentially be devastating and that is why it is worth being checked out by a physician. If the trauma to the head was bad enough to crack the skull base, which is the bottom part of the skull that separates it from the neck, or sinonasal cavity (depending on the location), then there can potentially be bleeding from the nose as a result. If this were to happen, there may also be a CSF leak (this is the fluid that surrounds the brain). It is also possible that he just developed a nose bleed from trauma to his septum or other structure within his nose, which would obviously be less severe than a skull base fracture. I would recommend that you either go into an emergency department to get evaluated, or get a same day appointment with his primary care physician to get him evaluated.