If a drink alcohol a few nights before a blood test, could it make high liver enzymes to show up?

Can alcohol a few nights before s blood test or prilosec cause high liver enzymes to show up? I drank alcohol 2 nights prior and take omeprazole 2x a day
The general answer to your question is yes, drinking alcohol can raise your liver function tests, but I recommend discussing your question with your primary care physician. However, it usually has to be a significant amount of alcohol to result in any elevation of the liver enzymes. If you were to have two or three beers, this would certainly not have any affect on your liver enzymes, unless you have some other underlying liver disease. However, people that drink significant amounts of alcohol can develop something we call alcoholic hepatitis. We usually see this and people that already have some alcohol induced liver disease, but it can happen to people that have a normal liver. I am not aware of omeprazole, the generic name for Prilosec, causing any elevation of liver function tests though I'm sure it can happen in a small select group of people. If you are taking a blood test that requires that your liver enzymes remain normal, the safest thing for you to do would be to abstain from alcohol or limit your alcohol intake to only a few drinks in the week before your blood test. Of course my advice would always be to limit your alcohol to less than 1 to 2 drinks per night anyway. Your primary care physician is the best doctor to discuss these issues.