I got a bump after I popped a pimple on the nose. How can I get rid of it?

one day i had a pimple on my nose about a 2 years ago and i popped it ever since it has kept it's shape on my nose. One time i cut the bump off and my nose was looking fine. After couple of month that bump appeared on my nose. Ever since i don't know what it is or how to get rid of it.
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, just as acne is quite common, the long term side effects of acne can also be quite common. It is important that you speak with your doctor. While it is hard for me to say exactly what you are suffering from, there are several possibilities. One of the more common things that can happen in the setting of acne and sores that come and go is something called an inclusion cyst. This is something that can happen when small bits of skin cells get trapped underneath the skin itself and form little balls or cysts that are filled with skin debris. These sometimes require further treatment, often including removal of the cyst wall so that they do not form again. What you describe as cutting the end off of the end of the bump would not have been completely effective in such a situation, as the wall of the cyst would possibly have kept producing debris that could get trapped under the skin until the cyst wall is completely removed. As there are other possibilities as well, it is important to discuss this problem with your doctor. Some of the other possibilities could be serious and even include cancer. Please speak with your doctor.